RSC Memberships may be purchased for children, seniors, adults or families, and paid using annual or monthly payments. Proof of O'Fallon residency is required at the time of purchase and/or at time of renewal to receive the resident rate.
Memberships paid annually expire one year from the date of purchase. No refunds will be made once a membership is purchased. All family members must be declared when a family membership is purchased.
Annual Membership Rates
Paid annually or monthly.
|Youth (Ages 3–18)||
|Adult (Ages 19–54)||
|Senior (Age 55+)||
|BOGO 1/2 Off Senior||
|Family* (limit 5, 4)||
*A “resident family” is defined as 2–5 people living at the same address within O’Fallon city limits. The cost of each additional individual (ages 3+) is $25 for the year. A “non-resident family” is defined as 2–4 people living at the same address outside of O’Fallon city limits. The cost of each additional individual age 3 or older is $50 for the year. All family members must be declared when a family membership is purchased. Inappropriate use of membership ID and/or privileges may result in termination or suspension of membership.
Add these services to your membership for more value!
|Fitness Classes – For the cost of roughly one Fitness class, you can have unlimited classes for the length of your membership.||
- Direct Debit Authorization form (PDF)
- New RSC Annual Pass application (PDF)
- RSC Annual Pass Amendment form (PDF)
- RSC Annual Pass Upgrade application (PDF)
As an RSC Membership Holder you will receive:
- Discounts on a variety of select recreation programs, activities and events
- Free enrollment for select personal health assessments. The facility will periodically provide opportunities for customers to sign up for these assessments
- A complimentary fitness equipment orientation
- Full access to the Fitness Center with over 80 pieces of cardiovascular and free-weight equipment
- Access to the 1/10 mile indoor, climate-controlled track
- Free admission for one guest during normal business hours on Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and New Year's Day.
- Free towel service
- Renewal incentives
- Use of a free lock
- Access to individual and family locker room facilities
- A subscription to our monthly e-Newsletter with valuable coupon discounts and “specials” for additional savings at the Renaud Spirit Center
RSC Member Appreciation Day
Each month, members can enjoy fruit, bagels, juice, granola bars and samples from local businesses as our way of showing thanks. Check the Events Calendar for specific dates, or refer to the monthly RSC e-newsletter. To ensure you receive the e-newsletter, please verify we have your correct email address at the RSC front desk.
RSC Membership Discounts
Senior discount (Ages 55+) – Buy one senior membership and get the second at half-price! The discount is limited to those living at the same address.
Active Military discount – With active duty orders, take 10 percent off.
To find out more about discounts on programs and personal health assessments, call the Renaud Spirit Center at 636-474-2REC (2732).
RSC Summer Break Memberships
If you’re a college or high school student with a current student ID, you can enjoy swimming, fitness center workouts and more with an RSC Summer Membership. Memberships are good for any three consecutive months between approximately April and September. The cost is $114 for residents or $127 for non-residents, and must be paid in full.
Are you age 65 or older? If so, find out if your health insurance company participates in the SilverSneakers Fitness Program. If it does, you may qualify for a free RSC membership, which includes free use of RSC facilities (the natatorium, gym, walking and jogging track, fitness equipment, etc.) along with perks such as reduced rates for “Plus” classes and a cost of only $10 each for senior-friendly Aqua Aerobics classes.
To find out if you are eligible for the free SilverSneakers Fitness Program, ask staff at the front desk or visit Silver Sneakers' eligibility webpage. Or, ask your health insurance provider.